Home / The Wizards Players’ Forum

The Wizards Players’ Forum

Please to create posts and topics.

Game DOESNT START

Hi!

Somehow I managed to get through the website after having to log in at least 6 different times, despite clicking "Remember me" each and every time, deleting all The Wizards data and redownloading the game 3 times, I'm here to try and get help, and report it to other people, in case others come searching for the same problem.

Straight to the point, the game doesn't start. It never did from the moment I bought it. I tried several times, I tried waiting, I tried reinstalling it. Finally I went into the directory and tried to launch it via the .exe, where I was met with this.

https://gyazo.com/fa8b0cac4752d4a8e6e86f03899efc24

Now, you may be thinking, "Well why didn't you just google the error and fix it with the dozens of solutions that come up?" I did. None of them fix it. I'm now here, in hope that somebody else has had this problem, and maybe they can help me fix it. Or maybe I can just buy another game, and lose hope with this one.

Thank you, regardless of whether or not this thread yields a solution. Your time is valuable to me.

Despite the dev's serious lack of help, I've managed to find a temporary solution, for any who are unfortunate enough to come across my problem. If you right click the game, go to properties, then betas, you can set it to the win 7 beta, which will allow you to play it.

I'm on Win 8.1 So I'm assuming that this works for most OS's. Have a good one.